Last Day to Register is Monday, February 20, 2023, at Noon
WHEN: Monday, February 27 to Sunday, March 5.
CLUB MEMBER & COST: To participate, you need to be a member of the FOSPC. The tournament cost is $10 per person (larger donations welcome). The $10 fee is good whether you are entering one or two events.
SKILL LEVEL PLAY FOR TOURNAMENT (PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY):
• If you play in Round Robins (RRs) during the year, that is the skill level you must play in the Tournament. If you played in more than one skill level due to limited court playing times, please sign up to play at the level you deem appropriate.
• You must play in the Tournament at the level of the top player between you and your partner
• The Tournament Committee will have the final determination in what skill level a person will play for the tournament.
• You can register online (PREFERRED) at FOSPC.com/register or complete and print this form. If registering online, place the money inside an envelope with your name on it and put the envelope in the FOSPC drop box (make checks out to FOSPC). If registering with a hard copy of this form, place the money and this completed form inside an envelope with your name on it and put the envelope in the FOSPC drop box (make checks out to FOSPC). Each player needs to register.
• Completing a Medical Form is part of registration. Download the Medical Form at
FOSPC.com under 2023 Weekend of Fun, complete it, print it out and place it in your pickleball bag.
*** REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL THE ABOVE TWO ITEMS ARE DONE. ***